In this episode Chris talks about a study showcasing different leadership principles one must follow in order to reach their highest potential. Whether you’re spiritual or not, these are some things you can look at to gauge yourself and learn about the Fruit of the Spirit.
- Is my leadership motivated by love?
- Do I exhibit an unshakable joy regardless of life’s circumstances?
- Do people see my peace and take courage?
- Do I wait patiently for the results as I develop people or goals?
- Am I caring and understanding toward everyone I meet?
- Do I want to be the best for others and the organization?
- Have I kept my commitments?
- Is my strength under control; can I be both tough and tender?
- Am I disciplined to make progress towards my goals?
Quotes from Episode:
- There’s a difference between being happy and having joy.
- Everyone is extremely busy and forgets how to be kind to one another.
Contact Chris Howell: