On today’s episode Chris talks with Mike Williams, who for a number of years has helped countless other people reach levels of success, and has recently published his own book titled “The Road to Your Best Stuff 2.0”. Mike talks about having 5 decades of experience in his career and the importance of knowing yourself.
- How Mike got started in the field of media
- Personal stories and experiences during his career
- The importance of knowing yourself and standing for what you believe in
- The importance of leaders to choose people that truly believe and fit their roles
- What prompted Mike to write a second book
- Has Mike’s mind always been related to business, and where did he get this mindset
- What Mike wants people to take away from his book
- How to get the youth to see the magnitude of what they have today
- The types of programs that Mike works on
- What Mike attributes his success to
- What’s next after Mike’s second book
The Road to Your Best Stuff 2.0: Pushing Your Career, Business or Cause to the Next Level…and Beyond
Quotes from Episode:
- The dynamic of connecting to your ideas begins with who you are.
- If I don’t see myself in that, I’m not doing it.
Contact Chris Howell:
Chris Howell Communications: