In this episode Chris talks with Mark J. Silverman, is an executive coach, author, speaker and podcast host. He works with CEOs around the world, turning their fast-rising high achievers into effective leaders.
- How Mark went from being homeless at 27 to having a successful business, and the challenges he had to face along the way
- The events leading to Mark becoming a successful author
- How to overcome being a people pleaser
- The Top 3 things leaders do to create overwhelm for themselves
- The conversations you need to learn to change your impact, and your life
- What Mark attributes their success to
Mark J. Silverman
- Executive Coach and Podcast Host
Social Media Links:
- Only 10s 2.0: Confront Your To-Do List, Transform Your Life
- Principles with Corey and Logan Podcast Page
Quotes from Episode:
- You’re not a victim of circumstance, or people, or your to-do list. You only do what you want to do, and you don’t do what you don’t want to do.
Contact Chris Howell: