In this episode Chris and the team talk with Dr. Nicole Roberts Jones, a veteran of the entertainment industry that now works with entrepreneurs to create multiple streams of income from what they already know in order to build an empire from their expertise. Her clients have included the Steve Harvey World Group, Dell EMC, McDonalds, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Lisa Nichols and Motivating the Masses to name a few. She is a nationally recognized transformational speaker and best-selling author of four books.
- Who Dr. Nicole is, and how she brings out the best in her clients
- How she switched from working in the entertainment industry to working in entrepreneurship
- How do we pull ourselves away from the noise and focus on what’s important
- How do we let go of seasons that have already passed
- How do you know when to engage with someone equally skilled as you in order to grow
- Is it true that women are more reluctant to try something new?
- Is there a such thing as “perfection”
- What are the principles that Dr. Nicole attributes her success to
3 Principles For Success:
- Be vulnerable, be willing to talk about failure.
- Believe in relationship building, not marketing.
- Once you know your value, you won’t settle.
Dr. Nicole Roberts Jones
- Bankroll Your Brilliance Expert & CEO of NRJ Enterprises
Social Media Links:
Quotes from Episode:
- Your comfort and conviction can never coexist.
- Invest in the level where you want to see the return.
Contact Chris Howell: