In this episode Chris talks with Hiawatha Williams, an iconic figure in Dallas, Texas. He has been working for 30+ years and helping impact the lives of others through his entrepreneurship and making a difference in the community.
- What it was like for Hiawatha growing up and where he got his entrepreneurial sense
- Did Hiawatha envision the success he had, the 40+ locations and 500 employees he has today, and giving them an opportunity to live out their dreams
- What a typical day is like for Hiawatha
- How Hiawatha would like to be remembered
- Founder of William’s Chicken
Quotes from Episode:
- Whatever you’re going into, you need to know everything there is to know about that business. If you don’t, you gotta study more.
- I want some honor attached to my name, not the buildings because they’re not mine anyway. I gave those to the Lord long ago.
Contact Chris Howell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Chris Howell Communications at www.chrishowellonline.com